LOAD: Layout-A-Day #1


Okay - So I joined a FREE class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

No specific rules - Just do a layout - any layout - every single day for 31 days in January and post them in their gallery. I did it - 1 down 30 more to go....
We'll see how long I can keep this up.
This layout is just a simple 6 x 12.

We went to T.G.I. Friday's today. The red and white striped papers are from the restaurant. They were wrapped around the silverware & napkins. The "Fridays" are actually from the sugar packets. The menu was just printed out from their web site on line. The red triangle eyelets mark what I had for dinner. (The Parmesan Crusted Sicilian Quesadilla appetizers were the best!!!!!!!!!!)

Simple - Random - Fun - DONE!!!!

1 comment:

china59 said...

Mmm, well, you've just made hungry with your lo !
And I'm still giggling about the "if the white runs out" comic below !