Happy Un-Birthday to me

Okay, it's not my birthday but LOOK WHAT BOB GOT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665345625

Yup - A Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 with a 18-70mm lens.
I was totally NOT expecting this.
I had my eye on that camera for so long and I was completely ready to settle and start saving up so I can get myself a new CHEAPER point & shoot camera but then THIS HAPPENED.

Unfortunately, you know me - I am never satisfied.....
I started to get second thoughts.
I started to think that the camera was waaaaay too expensive for me.
That it was waaaaay to complicated for me.
That maybe I'd better have him trade it in for the cheaper one.

Well, this almost caused a MAJOR fight. Thank God that man has the patience of a saint cause I am sure most men would have told me to take the camera and.................
Well, they would surely have just taken the camera back and told me happy birthday - you now get NOTHING......

But that is not Bob....... He does have patience for me and my crazy self and even though I am sure I was plucking his last nerve, he waited and let me have my little tantrum and then once I started playing with the camera I realized that IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD............. And he is just the best for getting it for me!!!!

Now I just need to learn how to use it..........
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

:0)

No comments: