Blog Hopping......

If you ask me these days what I am addicted to I will give you a long list (no... nothing bad.....) but two things on top of my list would be coffee and blog hopping.....

What happens if you put the two together????? Well....... I'm lost for the day.... I could sit there and jump from blog to blog all day being totally amazed by all the talented scrappers, stampers, crafters and great artists that there are out there........


If you have any favorites, please leave me a comment and tell me what sites you are addicted to.

Magestical Memories is doing their first "Blog Hop" between May 1 and May 3.


Note - They are not only fun but they are giving away an I-Pod Nano...... :0)



Okay - Off I go....... I have laundry in the machine, need to pack for a 3 day crop at the Scrapbook Clubhouse to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. Also need to pack for our first weekend of camping.....

Too much to do...... Too little time...... Too tempted to sit and drink coffee and blog hop......



Have a great day!!!!





:0)

No comments: