SPRING - EARTH HOUR - FLOWERS - OH MY.......

Oh my aching back.......
I just spent the entire morning working in the garden.  Pruning roses, raking dead stuff from last year, cutting back pesky vines that want to take over the world......... 
It's a lot of work but it will have it's rewards once everything starts blooming.
I already have a few daffodils blooming and the hyacinths and tulips are coming up fast.

So...........   Just to remind you.
TONIGHT is when I'm going to give away a set of my hand made flowers.
Right after Earth Hour.
Yes, Earth Hour is tonight.........
So right after I turn on the computer again I will be giving them away.
Send me an e-mail to YARASAVICH@AOL.COM with "Spring Flowers" as the subject line and I'll enter your name to win these pretty flowers.



No comments: