CROPPING WITH FRIENDS

















Hope you had a great weekend.
Mine was wonderful.  I spent Saturday at a Crop in Connecticut.
Cant say I got a lot accomplished - Not like a lot of the girls who whip out 10-20-30 scrapbook pages.
Nope, not me.  I didn't even do one.  What I did work on was a couple of simple cards and two mini books.
Still need to add some die cut flowers to the cards and need to do a LOT of embelishing of the mini books but hey, it's a start.......  
The best part of the day for me is never how much I get done - It's always about the fun I have with my friends........  This time I sat with Laura, Barbra, Jean, Rose and her daughter, and Barbara Z.
Ofcourse all the food is the second best part..........   OMG - I ate so much I thought I was going to pop.


.....

No comments: