TIKI BAR - Playland

Ever since I took the Tiki Hut Mini Book Class with Cheryl Mezzetti I've been trying to figure out what in the world I was going to use for pictures in that book....  I mean it's not like I"m going to be going to any tropical islands any time soon....  Sigh.......
Well, recently I heard that Playland has a new Tiki Bar.  Note - I absolutely can not stand Playland......
I know it is supposed to be a great amusement park but I have never been and probably never will be a fan of the place.  But a Tiki Bar??????? Now that is a different subject......  Especially when that Tiki Bar is right on the water and there is a live band playing great music.......  Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh...
http://pierrestaurantandtikibar.com/

Drinks
Buffalo Calamari
Live band
Summer breeze

Now all I have to do is actually get some pictures into my album........   LOL

No comments: