Happy Easter

What is a nice sign of spring??????? A crocus.



Unfortunately this is the only crocus that came up this year. I really need to buy more.






And speaking of flowers - The Macy's Flower Show is going on right now in N.Y.C.


One problem - THEY DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE CLOSING FOR EASTER!!! So all we got to see was the displays in the windows.
Okay - They were absolutely gorgeous but I was NOT a happy camper to find the doors closed.......... UGH!!!






All is not lost - Madame Tussauds was open so even though Bobby was not thrilled (cause he's already seen it ) and Bob thought it was expensive, but finally I got to see the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.

I thought it was pretty cool.





Some of the figures were great - Some were not so good.
At least I can check it off my list of "Things I wanna see & do"

























After that, it was back home to a nice ham dinner.

All in all, it was a very nice Easter.

No comments: