Is it just me????????


Is it just me????
Am I the only one crazy enough to think that this is a total waste of pretty paper???
Look at the colors, loot at the lettering, look at the texture of the paper.
I even did some extra distressing - In other words I unwrapped the HUGE burrito that was in this fine piece of paper, crinkled the paper then un crinkled it. I even thought of inking the edges and adhering to a piece of cardstock and doing a layout about my day...
Then I realize - YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GETTING A LITTLE CRAZY....... Taco Bell never claimed to have archival safe paper.

Okay - Fine - Maybe I won't use the actual greasy re-fried bean stained burrito wrapper but I definitely think that someone needs to come up with a pretty paper like this so I can scrap about the reasons I don't want to see a burrito again for quite a while...........

Breakfast - McDonalds large coffee & Saurage Breakfast Burrito. (This in itself has over 300 calories, a ton of carbs and is completely horrible for my waistline.......
Lunch with Laura at Taco Bell. Ordered the "Fiesta Meal".
Ate the tortilla chips & salsa, ate the rice, ate the re-fried beans.........
Looked at the HUGE burrito and said - "NO WAY"..........
Saved said Burrito for dinner where I finished every single bite while the dog looked at me licking her lips........

UGH............... I am sooooooo full.

But come on......... Tell me you dont think this paper is pretty......
Is it just me???????????
And tell me you dont miss that cute chihuahua that used to be in the commercials????
Wouldn't this paper be cute on a layout with a picture of that dog????

Okay - I admit it.
Perhaps I am going a little loco after all....

Adios...
Buenos Noches....







...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number one, yes, you are crazy, but that's what I like about you. Number two, in your huge stash you probably already have Taco Bell paper somewhere. Number three, I can't believe I ordered TWO double deckers instead of my regular one double decker and one regular taco. I was pretty full. And I have to admit that I've gained a few pounds lately. I certainly didn't need that extra double decker. And that brings me to the next (last?) post. I wish it was warmer so I could get out and do stuff!!