Hey, she did it........ She survived CAMPING


Finally after years of camping, I finally dragged my best friend Laura camping with us and look - I think she may have actually had a little fun (or at least I hope that she did and will want to come back again soon......)
Friday we just hung out and played Phase Ten with our camping friends. Then Saturday was a quick trip to Memory Lane cause Laura's never been there and it's close to the campground. This was followed by a wonderful "Hybrid Crop" at the Scrapbook Clubhouse. Sunday we just hung out and relaxed (Laura read her book by the campfire - Shhh..... Dont tell her there is no fire and there will be no smores served this weekend....... )

What did the boys do all weekend???????? Played video games ofcourse - Go figure........

So Laura....... When are you buying a trailer and joining me EVERY WEEKEND????

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow you go camping every weekend! That's so cool! We want to buy an rv in the next few years!