Carol Wingert






What an AMAZING DAY........

Went to the Scrapbook Clubhouse to take not one but TWO classes with Carol Wingert. The first was a gorgeous mini book that taught us tons of cool techniques. Check out the adorable bird on the cover - Wish you could see it in real life cause it is AWESOME........

The second mini was a "Dosados" album. Basically it is a mini that can be viewed one way and it has cool pockets but if you flip it around it is a totally different album.

Again - You'd have to see it in person to get the full effect. I had liked them when I saw pictures on line but when I saw these books in person I was like "O - M - G"..........


The other cool thing was that Carol was kind enough to sign my book - "Lifelines - Creating Memory Art To Chronicle Your Personal Connections" This is a book that Carol co-wrote with Tena Sprenger. It is full of inspiration - Definitely a great book - Especially now that it was signed by Carol herself..... :0)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Maria! That mini is AWESOME and that bird is incredible! Very cool! What an awesome class!
I linked you on my blog so I can keep up with you and all my hometown stuff.
I also tagged you! You don't have to thank me...lol!

A Soldier Girl said...

Wassup boo bear .. that mini is fabulous .. love it