ATC's

Hi there..........
I know you haven't heard from me for a while but here I am again......

So - I thought I would show you a picture of two swaps I did.
(I know - I know - I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on many other swaps but at least I did complete these two)












1 - The first is for the Love ATC Swap that is being hosted by Sassy Sasha at SIS.
We had to do 35 of them. That was a lot of work but I must admit I kinda like how they turned out.

2 - The second is for the Liberal Rant Swap at SIStv. Not what I originally was going to do. I had wanted to do something on Joe the Plumber but I could not figure out how to do it so this is what I ended up with.......



So......
That's it for now.
I'll try not to wait another whole month before I blog again...........


:0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "and all I got was this lousy ATC" saying. Beautiful. Congrats on getting these done. Now there's less to stand in the way of getting the Westchester Scrapper's one done.

Anonymous said...

I should have seen if Momo saw his shadow today. Maybe that would be even more geographically significant- like maybe it won't snow in Aria's room.

Jenni said...

The heart thing is awesome! So pretty.