My Mother......




Today would have been my Mother's 68th birthday.
New Year's was four years since she's been gone.
I have to move on.
I have to remember the good times.
I have to remember she loved me and she wanted the best for me and did everything she could to make that happen.
I have to remember that I am my Mother's daughter and she was her mother's daughter and that means that I come from a long line of STRONG WOMEN who made it through so much so it's time to stop feeling sorry for myself and start doing what I've gotta do to be my Mother's daughter......

Oh......
By the way........
Yeah......
The little girl is me......

3 comments:

sylscrapbooks said...

Love, love these pictures. I knew January was a good month for birthdays.

Kristie W. said...

Love the pictures. Big hugs.

Jenni said...

Time for a new post, you!
You've been tagged-
The rules are simple. As follows:
6th Picture Meme!

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.