BIRTHDAY LUNCH & DINNER............ YUMMMMMMY!!!!!

One of the best things about birthdays is that people want to take you out to eat......   As far as I'm concerned, any food eaten while celebrating your birthday has absolutely no fat, no carbs and no calories.

Today Marge took Bobby and I out to an Italian restaurant right by my job.  Have wanted to try this place for years but never got around to it.  I am so glad we went there.  The food was delicious and the service was good.  Even talked to the owner about delivering lunches to our office - Cause lunch is certainly a high priority at our office.......
Thank you Marge.............





I was so full after lunch but ofcourse nothing was going to stop me from going out for Hibatchi with my friend - uh...  I mean my Sister Lori.  Lori and I have known each other since the third grade and no matter what life throws at us to try to keep us apart, Lori and I will always be friends.

Mmmmmm -  Hibachi  -  Yummmmmm

Thank you Lori......... 


No comments: