I'M A FEATURED ARTIST....... YAY!!!!

As you know I've been selling stuff on ArtFire but this week I had two very nice surprises.

1. - I am a "FEATURED ARTIST" on the Krafty Max Originals Blog:   http://kraftymax.blogspot.com/2010/10/wicked-wednesday_20.html


Yes, those are my cute little wizards!!!!
I feel so honored....... 
Thank You - Thank You - Thank You......

2. - I sold another instruction book.  I really hate to sell these because I alway think that one day I'll find time to create the projects in these books, but who are we kidding.....  I would have to live till I'm 1,000 to finish everything so needless to say, I need to put lots and lots of more books up for sale.....

If you have not checked out ArtFire yet, I strongly suggest that you do.....  http://www.artfire.com/
It's a wonderful place not only to buy but to showcase your art.
Here is a link to my store:  www.artfire.com/users/MYCREATIVEROSEGARDEN

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go! Wonderful- I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what you do next!