UPDATE

Well, it's been a long time since I posted.  Lots of stuff happening but I'm not going to bore you because you know me - Once I start talking I can go onnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

Let's stick to the crafty stuff.
I have been very busy posting tons of Plastic Canvas and Cross Stitch pattern books on ArtFire.
225 active items so far and thousands more to add..... 
Whew..... This is a lot of work!!!!
March was a very good month for sales which ofcourse makes me very happy!!!!

I've also started stitching my own plastic canvas projects again. 
The sad part is I've started about 5 projects and haven't finished one.... 
I really need to work on getting some of this stuff finished....  Sigh.....

I've also created a Facebook Page for M.Y. Creative Rose Garden. 
So if you are reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go and "like" my page........ 
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!   (That's right, I am not too proud to beg... )

Well, I'm going back to listing more stuff on Artfire...... 
And you need to go check out the Shop: 
http://www.artfire.com/users/MYCREATIVEROSEGARDEN
And please go "Like" my Facebook Page:  
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/MY-Creative-Rose-Garden/160132967379283


:0)



.

No comments: