MICHAELS MESS UP


Hey, it's not MY fault that Michaels messed up is it???????
THEY were the ones who sent out an E-mail coupon showing a "40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE".

So what if the bar code on the coupon rings up as 40% on only one item (which is obviously what they intended to advertise). Well, there were a few people who were quick enough to catch this error before Michaels corrected their site. Those quick people were kind enough to share with many others - Me being one of them.
Yup - I printed out a whole bunch of these "40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE" coupons and went to town...... Well, actually, I went to SEVERAL towns and several Michaels and shopped my little butt off....

I shopped in Hartsdale, I shopped in Brewster, I shopped in Waterford - No problems in any of these stores.

I did have a problem in Waterbury..... They only took the 40% off one item and since the store was closing the manager was a pain in the XXX and would not re-ring everything so I made her write something on the receipt and I took it all back today and had the poor cashier girl ring everything up..... Hey - I saved more than 30 bucks so it was worth it.........

Then ofcourse I topped it off with a Finale with one Michael's 50% off coupon and one AC Moore 50% off coupon. (These were actual correct coupons from the Sunday paper.)

Okay - I think I'm done buying for a while. Gotta lay low and start MAKING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dang woman! You're a hardcore shopper! Teeehee!