UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today is 12/5/08.......
Not quite sure where 12/2/08, 12/3/08 and 12/4/08 went but obviously my "Picture Of The Day" project went out the window AGAIN.............
Hey, I did one day - Doesn't that count for something??????????????

On 12/2/08 I was going to take a picture and realized that my camera battery want now TOTALLY DEAD......... (As you recall it was on it's last leg the day before.......) No worries - Just go to your other camera - You know..... The fancy expensive one that you were so anxious to get............ Oh........ Yeah.............. That one has a dead battery too............... Sigh........

On 12/3/08 I slept through trying to take a picture.
On 12/4/08 - Same thing...........

Now it's 1:54 on the morning of 12/5/08 and I am officially giving of "Picture of the Day" and going upstairs and going to sleep..............


Sigh.................

1 comment:

Jenni said...

O.K. I had no idea you had a blog. I just bookmarked you. I like the P.O.T.D. thing. I will NEVER keep up with something like that, but I think you should. =]