POTD - DECEMBER 1, 2008



What is POTD????
P-icture
O-f
T-he
D-ay






So many people are doing POTD and I have tried doing it but have failed so today, the first day of December, here I am starting again.


My first POTD is not exactly the best picture because I had absolutely no time to try to focus or anything but it was 1 second before midnight and I had a camera battery which was on it's last legs (one of these days I'll learn to start charging the camera AND the cell phone on a regular basis)


Anyway.......... The POTD is of my little Boyds Bears that sit in front of my computer.
On the front it says "Friends Make Memories" and it is of two little scrapbooking bears.
On the bottom it has the Limited Edition numbers and their names "Jen & Michelle" and it says "Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures........." - Saint Thomas Aquinas.

My mother had bought me these little bears from QVC many, many years ago.
Not only did she buy one but she bought two. She told me one was for me and that I should give the other to a friend - I had given the other to my BFF Laura because she is the one who introduced me to the world of scrapbooking.


Thanks Laura - Although I am now completely broke because of a slight (major) addiction to buying scrapping supplies, I have met so many wonderful people in this wonderful scrappy community and the memories of great times shared are completely priceless so thank you Mom for my little bears and thank you Laura for being my BFF.





:0)

2 comments:

Laura H said...

I'm glad to be your BFF. I wish the two of us had more time to sit together like that surrounded by fun toys and happiness.

Linda said...

Hey Maria! Just stopped by to say hi! ^5 for doing potd! Good for you! Cute bears! Hows things up there in NY???