Mint Dreams


Bob LOVES "Mint Dreams".

They are these mint marshmallow candies covered in chocolate.

We used to go to the grocery store and he would wander off and come back snacking on them all the time.

Then suddenly we could never find them.
I tried to get them on line for him for Christmas but they were sold out.

So when I saw that they were back in stock I decided to get them for him for Valentine's Day.
In fact I ordered THREE CASES of them.......... (Oh, believe me - those wont last long around here...... )

So I arranged them in a heart, took a picture (a girl has to have a picture for the scrapbook dont she........) and printed it out and put the picture in his card.

Then I gave him a huge box - full of Mint Dreams.

Oh yeah....... He was happy.

Hey - They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right - Well, I think some yummy Mint Dreams makes Bob a very happy guy........






.

No comments: