Starbucks - They are back - Better than ever......


There are many professions that require "Continuing Education" but of all those professions, a Barista at Starbucks is not one I would have thought of. Well, not until yesterday when all the Starbucks in the United States (about 7,100 stores) all closed their doors from 5:30 pm for three hours so their Baristas can be trained on the techniques of pouring the perfect espresso. A handout labeled “Espresso Excellence” informed them that “without aeration, the milk screams and lacks sweetness.” And: “The perfect milk requires surfing the tip of the steam wand until the sound is SSHHHH.”
WOW...........


So tonight I went to check it out - See what was new - See what was improved.

I am certainly not a judge of fine coffee or anything but I am happy to report that I did find a new coffee I LOVE - A "Venti Honey Latte" - Please don't even ask me how many calories this thing has because I dont want to think about it........ YIKES!!!! But it is oh, sooooo YUMMY!!!

Just ask my new little friend the "Bear-Ista" bear that I could not resist buying.

I know - I know...... Why do I need a bear dressed up like a bunny????
Uh........... Probably for the same reason that I need to spend five bucks on a cup of coffee.

I just do - So there......


Well, I am going to sit here with my new little Bear-Ista friend and enjoy my latte.


Have a good night..........





No comments: