Happy Christmas in July......


I took the day off from work today. I have a lot of stuff to do there but a TON of stuff to do around the house. It drives me absolutely nuts cause I feel like I'm just spinning around not knowing where to start first..........
Sooooooooo.... Today instead of kidding myself thinking I can do it all I decided to do a little of this and a little of that and just be happy with what ever gets done.
I did some laundry - I did some cleaning here and there - And I FINALLY made my tags for the Altered Tag Swap that I signed up for at ScrapInStyleTV.

Coincidentally it is "Christmas In July" at the campground. Since I took the day off from work I really should have gone up there early this morning or maybe even last night.
I really should have packed all our Christmas decorations so we could be all festive.
I really should have........ I really should have...... I really should have...............

NO!!!!!!!!!!
I am not going to do it - I will not complain...... I will just do what I can do and enjoy my weekend and my Christmas In July.
(uh... It would be a lot more enjoyable if it wasn't 92 degrees and humid.......... )

No comments: