Ummmm.. Are these mushrooms?????


There have been a whole bunch of mushrooms growing around the compground this year (I've been told that it's probably because we've had so much rain) but I've NEVER seen mushrooms that look like these. I found them UNDER the stairs to the deck in front of the trailer (so ofcourse I had to take a picture. If the stems were green and they had green leaves I would say that they looked like lillies of the valley but I'm pretty sure they are just some weird kind of mushroom....


They're just really weird......... They make me think of the movie "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" (The original, not the remake. The original was much better......)
Yeah - I know........ I'm strange.........
But so are these mushrooms!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

yuck lol!!! thanks for stopping in i have already given away 2 raks come back and play some more!