BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING

Every year I kick myself in the butt for missing all the great sales that are out there for Black Friday. This year I did some planning. I wrote down what time certain stores open and what they have advertised. I clipped my coupons and I planned on being at my first stop (Kohl's) at 4:00 a.m. because I need clothes and I had coupons.....

Well.... I couldn't get to sleep Thursday night (so what else is new....) so I did not wake up till 7:00 a.m. on Friday - There went my big plans of hitting a bunch of stores.

All was not lost. I got there later than I thought but I did do quite a bit of damage to my credit card but I did get some good bargains. And you would have been very proud of me - I went to AC Moore and walked around, walked around, walked around but walked out with nothing.

Saturday was another story....... I went back to AC Moore and did buy two paper stacks and two Sizzix dies but only because they were 50% off with another 20% off on top of that but even though I was tempted to buy so many other things I went on to Macy's.
There I was not so good........ I shopped myself silly.
Again - It is the whole coupon thing. Everything I got I got on sale plus coupons so even though I spent a lot I did save and it's all stuff that I needed.

On the way home I was thinking how quickly Halloween came and went - How quickly Thanksgiving came and went - How it will be soon time for Christmas.
Then I saw it............. Yes............. There they were again........... Cars with Christmas Trees on their roofs. Not one, not two, but THREE of them in a row driving in front of me (so ofcourse I had to speed up so I could take a picture but in order to avoid crashing my car I only got a picture of two....... LOL)

Well..........

It's official..........
It's time to start decorating.
Now...........
Where in the world are all my decorations????????????????

Sigh...........


1 comment:

Laura H said...

Glad you had a successful shopping weekend. Mine was not so good. Every store was sold out of the Wii, which Aria wants for Christmas. I finally bought my mother the printer she wanted-only to find out that she had bought it the day before! Now I have to return it and pay the shipping- ughh! So, I got negative things accomplished over the weekend. Shoot me now. This is not a good week.