Count your pennies......










There are so many sayings about pennies.......
A penny for your thoughs
Be penny-wise and pound-foolish
Not have two pennies to rub together
A penny saved is a penny earned
Cost a pretty penny
Find a penny, pick it up....

My mother always told me that those who dont value the little (penny) dont deserve the big.....
I have been so caught up in feeling sorry for myself because I dont have "the big" that I have let myself stop noticing how much "little" I have.
True, we all want the BIG - That is just part of being human, but sometimes when you add all your pennies together, you realize that you're as bad off as you thought you were. You may not be rich, but you will get by and sometimes that is all you need.

And dont forget - there is also:
Turn up like a bad penny
Yeah...... Let's not forget that one because when you think about it, sometimes if you're not careful, you get stuck with a fake penny.
You think it's all shiny and pretty but in the end, it aint worth nuthin......

Have a great day.
Count them pennies........

No comments: