Happy March........

Happy March.
Had a pretty good day today.
Went to see Tyler Perry's Madea Goes To Jail.

The fact that it is a funny movie was just part of it.

The best part of it was that I got to see it with my oldest friend Lori, her two sons, my son and my fiance. Lori and I have been friends since the third grade - I wont even tell you how long that has been but it's been a loooooooooong time.
I could get into more about why seeing this movie together was special for us but I wont bore you with that (cause you know me - It would be a loooooooooooooong story).



Anywhooooooooooooo

So today is March 1st.

Look at the pretty flower that is already growing in my front yard. It's a "Snow Drop" flower. It's been out for a while now. It's always the first flower in the garden.

Well........

I thought I'd better take a picture before THE BIG SNOW!!!!!!!!!

We are expecting about 10 inches of REAL SNOW tonight.

I'll have to take picture of that tomorrow.

For now - Enjoy my little snow flower.


No comments: