HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY







HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY
TO ALL MY PEEPS......






Nope - No shamrocks, no leprechauns, no pot of gold. Dont have any corned beef or cabbage.

I came close several times to buying some and cooking it for dinner tonight but then I remembered that Bob said he definitely does NOT like it and I am pretty sure that Bobby would turn his nose up at it too so I would be the only one eating it for dinner AND for leftovers or just throwing it out..... Sigh......


So other than wearing a green shirt today and getting some green Peeps I guess I'm not very Irish today but it was a GORGEOUS day anyway. I had the day off, I got some errands done, I had lunch with Laura and the SUN WAS SHINING ALL DAY LONG........
Ah yes....... SPRING IS DEFINITELY ON IT'S WAY.............




:0)

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

LOL @ the green peeps!

I don't like corned beef or cabbage, but I am wearing some green!