ANOTHER WEEKEND OF NO CAMPING

Well, we stayed home again this weekend.
The weather was supposed to be all rainy and nasty but it turned out not so bad which ofcourse makes me sad that we did not go camping.
We only have two more weeks left.
I cant believe "Closing" is almost here.
Sigh......

What did I do all weekend - Again???
I have no clue.......
It's like you spend the whole weekend doing laundry, cooking and doing dishes and all the other fun house stuff but when you look back you just wonder if it even made a dent??????
I love to see the neatness of where I've cleaned but it's so frustrating to see the rest... And I must confess - "the rest" is much more than then clean part.
Both Bob and Bobby looked at me all weird because I yelled at them both this weekend.
Well, not really yelled but I kept telling them to pick up this and put that away, etc.
They know I am NOT a clean freak (I'm more the Oscar Madison type) but I told them the only way we are going to ever get any order around this place is if I do become a Royal Bitch and start yelling at anyone who does not put things where they belong.
Yes......... I know - I know........ That rule should also apply to ME......
At least there are a few inches of "clean space" around here now - That is good.

But I sure do wish we had gone campin..........

No comments: