GOTTA LOVE THE BAD BOYZ.........

Yup - I admit it. Sometimes you just gotta love the bad boyz. Definitely gotta love em when they do stuff like this:

1 - LUDACRIS & TOMMY LEE do their part to GO GREEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BfQylW6Fbk


That's just a funny commercial for Planet Green - The first "All Green TV Network". I'm addicted to this channel. Anyway - Ludacris and Tommy Lee had a showdown on who could be more green. It was called "Battleground Earth". Lots of fun stuff. Great guests along the way. Dont know how much it saved the planet but it was fun to watch and as far as I'm concerned every little bit helps..........



Kid Rock has some songs that I like but this one - Well........ I just LOVE IT.

Who doesn't love good ole Southern Rock & Roll?????? Give me some Lynyrd Skynyrd any day and I'm a happy camper. Then Kid Rock goes and takes Sweet Home Alabama and does his version and he's singing about hanging out by the camp fire and doing all sorts of crazy things ALL SUMMER LONG........... Oh yeah......... Woooo Hooo........
Okay - I know......... I am not as young and sexy as the girls he has in his video and I am DEFINITELY not doing most of the things that man is probably doing but heck, it's a great feel good, turn up the radio & roll down the windows, open the sun roof and let your hair fly free kinda song that is fun to blast as your flying down the highway on my way to go camping on the weekends........
Labor Day is over and summer will be gone soon enough. Let me have a little fun and enjoy the Bad Boyz of Summer - 2008..........

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ohhhh I heart Kid Rock! That's cool!