NOVEMBER 1, 2008

Oh my goodness...... I knew it has been a long time since I updated my blog but I did not realize it's been a whole month.
I thought about just blogging about all that has happened but then I realized that I would probably put you to sleep and you'd never come back so let's just go forward......


So today I spent the day with Laura, Ally & Tammy at an all day crop. This was the first time we cropped at this place but I dont think it will be the last.

Here are pictures of what I made. They had two make & takes. One was the leaf & acorns. We took chip board and covered them with cardstock. The other was the cards. The third thing in the picture are my Mini's. These were so much fun!!!


My son called me during the crop & asked how many pages I got done. (I hate when they ask because EVERYBODY knows that I am NOT a very productive scrapper..... Sigh......)
I told him that I didn't do any but I did do three Mini Books (the Christmast tree, the snow man & the flowers - Sorry about the lousy pictures....) Although I did do them myself, I have to give credit to this blogger: http://ericasdoingsomethingelse.blogspot.com/2008/03/one-sheet-mini-book-tutorial.html. Thanks Erica for the great tutorial!!! I found her blog just searching the web for mini tutorials. Now I think I'm hooked and will probably make a billion to give out as little Christmas gifts.

No comments: