VOTE!!!

One more day till Election Day.
It's times like this when I wish I were a citizen.
This time I would really like to vote.
Such an historic event.

One way or another it is a major step forward.
We will either have the first black President or the first female Vice President.
Either way - This is major.........


But more importantly.
The reason I wish I could vote.
I do believe that one of these people is really going to make a difference.
I really do believe that one of these people is for THE PEOPLE.
You know - The every day people like you and me.

Hint - I am NOT talking about the female who although it is great that she has the opportunity to be where she is but I just really can not figure out how it all happened.......
I just cant see how she would be of any help to any of us. Yikes.....

So if I could I would definitely vote.



No comments: