STUDIO - The end of C.H.A.O.S. begins......


Hello all.......

Here is a picture for you.
Why did I take a picture of my floor?????????
Because I haven't seen it in a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
It looks good.


Okay - I agree - It is nothing much.
It is not an expensive hardwood floor.
It is not fancy tile.
It is nothing but some old carpet tile that has been there for years but today I can actually SEE IT........


I'm getting new furniture today.
Well - It's new to me.
It's a hand-me-down from my boss who is getting new furniture for his room so I get the executive desk and the computer desk and two chairs and one of the other girls is taking three book cases (she's a major reader) and a filing cabinet and two chairs.

Okay -
Gotta run......

Stay tuned for more..........

If I live through this you may actually see me posting some "After" pictures of the Studio and maybe even pictures of some stuff that I make here.......


:0)

No comments: