STUDIO - My new additions.......


So the are finally home:
1 Executive Desk
1 Computer Desk With Hutch
2 Leather Chairs

I ended up hiring a moving company to bring these home for me.


It cost me an arm and a leg and I know that I could have gotten it a heck of a lot cheaper if I had just rented a truck and had Bob bring it home but I just did not want to take the risk of anyone damaging anything at the office. We just moved in and if there was a scratch on the paint on the walls or if there was anything done to the carpets they would have probably fired me right there.

Okay - I know that is being a little extreme but there are things that you just dont want to mess with.....

So anyway........
I have already made some great discoveries:
Originally I thought the desk would take up most of the space between the windows but on the left I still have room between the desk and the radiator - which is a good thing cause we dont need a fire hazard.
On the right side I have a rolling filing cart which holds file folders for either 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 papers.

In the computer desk on each side of the keyboard holder (which slides in and out) are shelves but if I take the shelves out - Guess what....... It fits my 12 x 12 Iris carts PERFECTLY.

I am torn.
On one hand I would like this room to be all pretty and clutter free but reality is: IT'S A CRAFT STUDIO so it needs to FUNCTION. I need to be able to store more stuff than most stores carry in their entire inventory (due to my serious shopping addictions......... Sigh.......)

So, even though I would love to have a clutter free look with a few decorative items here and there, I will soon have these new pieces of furniture full of all sorts of STUFF.

This is why I am the self proclaimed "CLUTTER QUEEN"




:0)

1 comment:

Laura H said...

Hey, they look really nice. I know you were stressed over getting them moved, but aren't you feeling great now?