GEARS OF WAR 2

Can someone please tell me why I was out minutes after midnight driving my son to a GameStop???
Oh - yeah..... Cause I'm a Mom and sometimes we do stupid things because we want to make our kids happy.
Gears of War 2 came out today. We knew about this months ago and had the game reserved when they were first taking orders. Bob even paid the whole thing off for Bobby's birthday back in June.
I really did not think I would be dragging my butt down there in the middle of the night but Bobby did get a 95 on his Spanish quiz and that is pretty good considering Spanish is definitely not one of his favorite classes.
So I told him - Keep getting good grades and I'll keep doing stupid things like driving to a video store in the middle of the night........
As long as he poses for a picture so it can go in the scrapbook - :0)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I say that exact same thing! About grades and video games and pics for the scrapbooks! LOL! And it really does work!