TWILIGHT....


I've always had a thing for vampires so when I heard how wonderful the book was I just knew I had to see this movie. It came out at midnight Thursday but since there was work the next day it would just have to wait.

So Friday after work I went and bought tickets. I got to the theater around 5:00 and the 7 O'clock was already sold out. The first theater for 7:30 was also sold out but I got three tickets for the second theater.

Definitely a great movie. Loved the story, loved the acting, love it all.

Wait............ One thing I would have changed.
Yes, Robert Pattinson is very cute and he did a great job acting as Edward but hellooooooooooooooooo....
Can you please look at Cam Gigandet at tell me he is not HOT!!!!!!!
Now that to me is my idea of a vampire....
Sigh...........





No comments: